Thursday, November 22, 2012

My Peeps


On this…

      the MOST Thankful of thankful Thursdays…

I must take a moment to give thanks for those folks in my life that mean the most.

yep...this is the very REAL "us"!
            Those five people for whom I would do anything...my very special family.

There are a number of other folks who mean a LOT to me.  There are some very special folks who have touched my heart and have been there when I really needed a shoulder to cry on and a kind word.  You know who you are…and I love you.

But…(borrowing a few words from Kenny Chesney)



No one can make me cry,

                   Make me laugh,


                                    Make me smile,


                                                       Or drive me mad…


For better or worse,
One thing’s for sure,
It's real love,
And I don't know what I'd do,
If I lost it.

My family has challenged me, encouraged me, questioned me…and caused me to question myself, aggravated me, inspired me, stretched my imagination and loved me unlike anyone else on earth.


I wouldn’t be who I am today without the influence, care and interaction with these folks.

I love each of you beyond measure!  …and I am thankful for each of you and your effect on my life.
(Here's last year's slightly more serious entry.)

Always…
Mama


No comments:

Post a Comment